We’re looking for a talented junior designer with 1-2 years design experience to join our creative team.
You’ll have bags of enthusiasm, passion and an eagerness to learn and develop new skills and have the balls to challenge the brief, when provided.
Obviously, you’ll have raw talent and a portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for design, an understanding of Adobe suite and a love of digital as well as print.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a similar Junior Designer role, preferably working for a design, brand or marketing agency
- Able to design for a range of online and offline projects
- Able to take direction from senior staff and support the team in the delivery of projects
- Comfortable liaising with Account Managers to discuss client requirements, and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Degree or equivalent in graphic or web design preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good organisation, working accurately to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
- Learn quickly about our customers, show initiative and take ownership of your role
- A passion for creating stunning ideas for a range of clients
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
- Creative flair and a strong eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows ideas with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus, but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and WordPress or similar
- Assist the creative team in producing branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, and logos etc.
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
- Help produce internal marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, we’re a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work.
Our focus is on our team and team-working. And we encourage personal development through internal and external training to help further career progression with us.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role
- Training courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
If you feel you fit this role, send your CV with an accompanying letter and a digital copy of your creative portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(£18 – £22k dependent on experience)
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Kirsty Sim at email@example.com
Visit MRA Marketing’s main website: www.mra-marketing.com
. No Agencies.