We are looking for a talented mid-weight designer to join our creative team.
You don’t need to possess experience of the construction, building material or home improvements market, but it would be useful.
We just want bags of enthusiasm, passion and an eagerness to take the brief and handle the job from start to completion.
Obviously, you’ll have an exciting and varied portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for design, an understanding of Adobe suite and a love of digital as well as print.
Your key responsibilities will be…
- Working within a team to produce creative solutions for a range of clients
- Liaise with Account Managers to discuss client requirements – and help resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Be responsible for delivering artwork for multiple projects for cross channel marketing purposes including digital, brochures, POS, direct mail and advertising
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Degree in graphic or web design preferable, but really not essential
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishes
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
- Strong understanding of typography
- Creative flair and a strong eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows ideas with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus, but not essential
- Agency experience is preferable but not essential
- Work with the creative team in producing branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, and logos etc.
- Be instrumental in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
- Help produce internal marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, we’re a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work.
Our focus is on our team and team-working. And we encourage personal development through internal and external training to help further career progression with us.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role
- Training courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
(£22 – £27k dependent on experience)
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Kirsty Sim at email@example.com
Visit MRA Marketing’s main website: www.mra-marketing.com