Full time, salary circa £40K based on experience and potential.
We’re looking for a digital expert to manage, innovate and effectively communicate the digital offering at all levels (both internally and externally). A deep level of digital knowledge and experience is required to ensure clear communication and delivery of projects, as well as a strong motivation to strive for ‘better’ rather than settle for ‘what is’.
Temporarily remote working due to COVID.
Digital project management (including but not limited to websites)
- Able to create solutions to customer needs and communicate effectively to customers.
- The ability to create technical specification for digital projects.
- Plan accurate and achievable timings for digital projects.
- Accurately cost digital projects.
- Manage the delivery of digital projects ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and on spec. May include managing a mix of internal and external specialists e.g. web builders.
- Understanding or being able to get up to speed quickly with unfamiliar digital language.
- Don’t work within ‘what is’, strive for ‘what could be’.
- Looking at a customer’s strategy as a whole, push for insight led improvements and see proposals through to customer presentation.
- Ability to align the digital strategy and the overall primary marketing and business strategy.
- Experience in developing websites with a CMS.
- An understanding of coding at a level that enables translation of technical jargon from developers to layman terms for customers.
- A ‘hands on’ attitude with an underlying motivation to learn more. Not just happy to sit in a silo.
- Able to lead the strategy on SEO and make it a core part of any digital project.
- Confidence to not let SEO be a box to be ticked, but rather integrate into content development to inform ongoing improvements.
Paid digital / social campaigns
- Experience in planning, delivering, tracking and optimising digital campaigns.
- A finger on the pulse of trends and ‘best practice’ for digital campaigns.
- Ability to confidently respond to a campaign brief with robust media plans, including budget recommendations and optimisation strategy.
Direct email campaigns
- Creation and deployment of email campaigns, following latest industry best practice guidelines.
- Ability to create complex automated email programmes, and refine and improve to maximise effectiveness.
Analysis and reporting
- Ability to report across channels (SEO, Google Ads, email campaigns, web traffic and social) with key metrics highlighted. Requires knowledge of performance indicators and an understanding of specific campaign objective.
- Intelligent reporting driven by marketing and business needs and objectives, rather than arbitrary metrics and software driven outputs that don’t offer real insight.
- This includes two-way translation to overcome traditional misunderstandings and incomprehension of loose briefs on one side and technical jargon on the other. It is a key part of the job to ensure that customers understand what the technical team says, and the technical team has a clear understanding of what internal and external customers want.
- The ability to sell, or help sell, MRA’s innovative digital products. Communicating our mix of technical and commercial innovation successfully may require clear words, an infographic, video or clear graphics produced by the team.
- Confident personality when selling services.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Communicates well across different levels of the business: CEO, colleagues, creative team and customers.
- Deadline and detail-driven, but ability to zoom out to see the big picture and zoom in for the detail.
- Highly accurate.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to manage time and hit deadlines.
- Comfortable working on your own and as part of a team is essential.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Willingness to travel as required
Email your CV with a covering letter to Phil at email@example.com.