We’re looking for a talented junior designer with a minimum of 1-2 years working design experience to join our team.
You’ll have bags of enthusiasm, passion and an eagerness to learn and develop new skills. You’ll also be brave enough to challenge the brief, when provided, but always with a positive attitude. You’ll welcome ideas from others but bring your own to the table and work collaboratively to come up with the best solution for the client and the marketing strategy our Directors and Account Managers have put tgether.
Obviously, you’ll have raw talent and a portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for design, confidence in using the Adobe Suite and a love of digital as well as print.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a similar Junior Designer role, preferably working for a design, brand or marketing agency
- Able to design for a range of online and offline projects
- Able to take direction from senior staff and support the team in the delivery of projects
- Comfortable liaising with Account Managers to discuss client requirements, and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good organisation, working accurately to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Learn quickly about our customers and their markets, show initiative and take ownership of your role
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest design trends
- Creative flair and a strong eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows ideas with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus, but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and WordPress or similar
- Producing branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, and logos etc
- Concepts and artworking
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
- Help produce internal marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, we’re a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors. We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
- Competitives salary of £18 – £22K dependent on experience
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a creative design role
- Training courses to further your knowledge and expertise and progress your career
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply
To apply, email your CV, a digital copy of your portfolio and a covering letter to Stephen Furlonger at email@example.com.
Applications without a covering letter and portfolio will not be considered.
No recruitment agencies please.