Based in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, MRA Research is a division of MRA Marketing specialising in construction and building materials industries. We carry out business-to-business market research studies and develop databases of companies.
Our research mainly involves online surveys and telephone interviewing with the trade for projects such as customer satisfaction, brand awareness and market trends.
With this work increasing, we need to expand our friendly team!
- Producing monthly high-profile industry reports
- Undertaking ad-hoc bespoke research
- Analysing data, preparing charts, writing reports, including the ability to identify and summarise the big picture
- Preparing columns for publication in the trade press
- Taking briefs and interpreting clients’ needs and identifying their problems and the research solutions
- Costing projects
- Designing questionnaires
- Monitoring fieldwork and data entry
- Checking data quality
- Identifying and communicating clear strong recommendations for action
- Presenting results to clients
- Working closely with marketing and PR colleagues to meet their customers’ needs, and with regard to marketing the services of MRA Research
- At least 5 years’ experience in a research role (client-side or agency)
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to interpret data and identify problems and opportunities
- Experience of B2B quantitative research including structured large sample benchmarking and customer satisfaction surveys, brand mapping based on sound methodology producing statistically robust findings, and qualitative research using focus groups
- Advanced level user of Snap survey software, Microsoft Access and Excel
- Good, confident presentation skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Deadline and detail-driven, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly accurate
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as required
MRA Research is a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B market research agency based in Gloucestershire. Our research team is currently working from home to ensure the safety of our staff during Covid and the successful candidate will be provided with all the necessary equipment for home working. Once lockdown is over, the situation will be reviewed, and it’s likely the business will adopt a mix of office and home working going forward. Our office is based in Wotton-under-Edge, a short drive from Stroud, Thornbury, Yate and Dursley, with close links to the M5 and M4.
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Eve if it falls on a weekday
- Childcare vouchers (if required)