*INTERVIEWING FOR THIS ROLE NOW*
We’re looking for someone who enjoys a hands-on, busy and varied role to join our award-winning agency in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire. The position covers general office management and administration with light PA and HR support. You should be well-presented, organised and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude. A confident telephone manner and excellent keyboard and PC skills are essential.
This is a full-time role.
- Manage all day-to-day, operational office management
- Reception – answering the door/phone and taking messages
- General ‘housekeeping’ – refreshments, utility/IT companies, ensuring all kitchen/office supplies are stocked up
- Supporting senior management with PA duties including online diary management, booking meetings/events and travel/accommodation
- Research data entry, database management and validation – training provided although basic skills in Microsoft Access desirable
- Direct mail management – mail merges, printing labels, stuffing envelopes, franking when required
- Logging magazines and taking/binding client press cuttings – print and online
- Copying, scanning and filing of confidential paperwork
- Holiday and sickness management
- Opening, logging and franking incoming and outgoing post
- Manage fire and health and safety policies and procedures – training available
- Previous experience (2 years+) in an Office Manager, PA, Administrator, Secretary role etc is essential
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent organisation, time management and efficiency
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Well presented with excellent written and oral (esp. telephone) communication skills
- Good keyboard and general computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – experience with Excel and Word is essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, SNAP or other databases/CRM systems desirable – training available for the right person
- Own transport is essential due to the location of the office
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, we’re a fast-growing, multi-award winning B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue-chip companies in the construction sector.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work.
Our focus is on our team and team-working. And we encourage personal development through internal and external training to further career progression with us.
- 25 days’ holiday pro rata + Christmas Eve off
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- This role can accommodate flexible hours – reviewed on a case by case basis
- Training courses to further your knowledge and expertise
- Competitive salary
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Jane Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit MRA Marketing’s main website: www.mra-marketing.com