The Senior PR & Marketing Account Executive is responsible for implementing day-to-day PR and administration, reporting to an Account Manager or Director as appropriate. You are a capable communicator, literate and have a good understanding of communication skills and B2B PR and marketing.
MRA is committed to training and supporting all team members, with opportunities to undertake independent training and learn from experienced colleagues.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Proactively supporting PR Account Managers and Directors to deliver on the needs of the account
- Prepare briefs for creatives, copy writers and PR Account Mangers for PR or marketing collateral including articles, e-shots, advertising and direct mail pieces
- Liaise with journalists and editors on behalf of our clients
- Monitor media coverage, analyse and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
- Analyse and report on social media and website activity including traffic, engagement and follower figures.
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR and marketing campaigns
- 1-2 years’ experience in and PR or marketing agency environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
- Proactively organise own work load – and confident in supporting Account Managers to do the same
- Excellent organisation and initiative
- Ability to multi-task, and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience of and familiarity with the main social media platforms and channels
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Literate and articulate with strong communication skills
- Good telephone manner and confident with customers and networking
- Able to travel to customer meetings and industry events as required
Based in the stunning Cotswold market town of Wotton-under-Edge, we’re a fast-growing, multi-award winning, B2B marketing agency which thrives on achieving outstanding results for blue chip companies in the construction, building material and home improvement sectors.
We produce strategies to help companies grow and achieve big things, which we deliver as a team.
Our account handlers, writers, creatives, researchers, new business developers and support staff are a friendly, hard-working bunch and passionate about their work.
Our focus is on our team and team-working. And we encourage personal development through internal and external training to help further career progression with us.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the PR and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key PR & Marketing skills through a varied role
- 121 coaching and training courses to further your knowledge and expertise.
Salary: £22K – £25K
How to apply
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter to Kirsty Sim at email@example.com
Visit MRA Marketing’s main website: www.mra-marketing.com